Two Tennessee teens died this past week and the likely culprit is "dewshine," a concoction of Mountain Dew and racing fuel. Logan Stephenson, 16, was found unresponsive in his bedroom and was pronounced dead at the scene, WKRN News 2 reports. J.D. Byram, also 16, died after he was brought to the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in critical condition.

Stephenson and Byram were both students at Greenbrier High School. Friends of their reportedly told investigators about the concoction they'd been drinking. Though likely, the drink has not yet been confirmed to be the cause of death as investigators are still awaiting toxicology results.

According to WKRN, two other teens in the Greenbrier area were hospitalized after drinking racing fuel. Racing fuel consists largely of methanol, which is an alcohol used for industrial cleaning. Upon ingesting methanol in any form, MedlinePlus strongly recommends seeking "immediate medical help." Drinking methanol can result in lowered blood pressure, breathing difficulty, seizures, among other symptoms. CNN reports that just a small amount of methanol is toxic.

Dr. Donna Seger, who works at the Tennessee Poison Center, told CNN that "dewshine" is by no means a new mixture. She doesn't want to see an incident of this nature again, telling the news outlet: "We need to educate people."

Following the toy boys' deaths, a vigil was held at Greenbrier High School.